Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyze material requirements using ERP applications
• Monitor and maintain proper inventory levels
• Place purchase orders for material components.
• Follow up on deliveries with vendors
• Resolve purchasing issues with external suppliers
• Liaise with plants and planners on material needs
• Prepare vendor projections
• Monitor vendor performance
• Create reports using Excel
• Other duties as required
Education and/or Experience:
• Purchasing and logistic experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
• Higher education or incomplete higher education
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work well as part of a team and interact well with internal and external people.
• Excellent computer skills; Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word. Monitor ERP experiences a plus.
• Professional training
• Excellent growth and learning opportunities
• Full time job
• Work location: Salaspils
• Salary: Starting from 1200 EUR per month gross
To apply, please send your CV in English or a link to your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com and include “Material planner” in the subject field. We look forward to hearing from you!
* Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.